Subchapter 5 - USE OF PERSONAL FIREARMS AND USE OF FORCE WHILE OFF-DUTY
- § 10A:72-5.1 - Authorized off-duty firearm, ammunition, and holsters
- § 10A:72-5.2 - Off-duty firearm
- § 10A:72-5.3 - Firearms training, qualification and requalification
- § 10A:72-5.4 - Use of force while off-duty
- § 10A:72-5.5 - Use of non-deadly force while off-duty
- § 10A:72-5.6 - Use of deadly force while off-duty
- § 10A:72-5.7 - Unauthorized carrying of firearms
- § 10A:72-5.8 - Possession of firearms within a casino or casino simulcasting facility
- § 10A:72-5.9 - Motor vehicle pursuits prohibited
- § 10A:72-5.10 - Reporting incidents
- § 10A:72-5.11 - Penalties for violation
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.