Chapter 74C - EXCHANGE WAGERING
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 13:74C-1.1 to 13:74C-1.2)
- Subchapter 2 - APPLICATION FOR INITIAL EXCHANGE WAGERING LICENSE; APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF EXCHANGE WAGERING LICENSE (§ 13:74C-2.1 to 13:74C-2.2)
- Subchapter 3 - TRANSFER OR ASSIGNMENT OF EXCHANGE WAGERING LICENSE TO A SUCCESSOR IN INTEREST; OPERATION OF EXCHANGE WAGERING SYSTEM BY PERSON OR ENTITY OTHER THAN THE EXCHANGE WAGERING LICENSEE; IN-STATE REQUIREMENT FOR EXCHANGE WAGERING SYSTEM COMPONENTS; REGULATORY COSTS; EXCHANGE WAGERING SYSTEM REVENUE DISTRIBUTION (§ 13:74C-3.1 to 13:74C-3.5)
- Subchapter 4 - STANDARDS FOR EXCHANGE WAGERING SYSTEM (§ 13:74C-4.1 to 13:74C-4.10)
- Subchapter 5 - CONDUCT OF EXCHANGE WAGERING (§ 13:74C-5.1 to 13:74C-5.13)
- Subchapter 6 - LICENSING; PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS; HEARING PROCESS (§ 13:74C-6.1 to 13:74C-6.14)
R.2015 d.064, effective April 20, 2015.
See: 46 N.J.R. 1424(a), 47 N.J.R. 807(b).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 74C, Exchange Wagering, was adopted as new rules by R.2015 d.064, effective April 20, 2015. See: Source and Effective Date.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.