Subchapter 19 - APPLICATION REVIEW
- § 7:7A-19.1 - General application review provisions
- § 7:7A-19.2 - Completeness review
- § 7:7A-19.3 - Department review and decision on an application for authorization for maintenance of a stormwater management facility, including a wetland constructed in uplands for stormwater management purposes, under general permit 1 and repair of a malfunctioning individual subsurface sewage disposal system under general permit 24
- § 7:7A-19.4 - Department review and decision on an application for authorization under general permit 25 for minor channel or stream cleaning for local government agencies
- § 7:7A-19.5 - USEPA review
- § 7:7A-19.6 - Public comment on an application
- § 7:7A-19.7 - Department decision on an application that is complete for review
- § 7:7A-19.8 - Cancellation of an application
- § 7:7A-19.9 - Withdrawal of an application
- § 7:7A-19.10 - Re-submittal of an application after denial, cancellation, or withdrawal
- § 7:7A-19.11 - Fee refund or credit when an application is withdrawn or cancelled
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.