Part 203 - Procedures for the Approval or Review of Local Government Procedures under Section 212 of the Act
- § 203.1 - Application for approval; filing
- § 203.2 - Contents of application
- § 203.3 - Objections
- § 203.4 - Investigation and hearing
- § 203.5 - Determination by the board
- § 203.6 - Termination or amendment of procedures by a local government
- § 203.7 - Local regulations
- § 203.8 - Procedures for the review of implementation of local government procedures under section 212 of the act
Statutory authority: Civil Service Law, art. 14
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.