Part 209 - Privacy Protection and Accuracy of Personal Data
- § 209.1 - Statement of purpose
- § 209.2 - Definitions
- § 209.3 - Times, places for inspecting records and means for verifying the identity of a data subject
- § 209.4 - Requests for records
- § 209.5 - Fees for copying records
- § 209.6 - Inspection and copying records
- § 209.7 - Appeals of denial of access to records
- § 209.8 - Procedures governing the correction or amendment of records
- § 209.9 - Appeals of denial of correction or amendment of records
Statutory authority: Civil Service Law, art. 14
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.