Ohio Admin. Code 3745-7-20 - Certification of professional operators who pass an examination from an approved examination provider
Current through all regulations passed and filed through September 3, 2021
The director shall, in accordance with this chapter, issue
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 6111.46, 6109.04
Rule Amplifies: 6111.46, 6109.04
Prior Effective Dates: 01/01/13
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
§ 3745-7-20. Certification of professional operators who pass an examination from an approved examination provider
The director shall, in accordance with this chapter, issue appropriate professional operator certificates to applicants who pass an examination from a director approved examination provider and meet the following requirements:
(A) Application for certification.
(1) After notification of passing the examination from the examination provider, applicants for professional operator certification shall submit an application on a form provided by the director. Certification fees as set forth in section 3745.11 of the Revised Code shall be submitted with the application for certification.
(2) Provide documentation of a passing score on an examination equivalent to the classification of professional operator certification requested.
(3) When required by the professional operator certification advisory council, the applicant shall furnish additional documentation to the agency to verify information provided on the application.
(4) Acknowledge completion of a review of the "Ohio EPA Professional Operator Certification Training" course. This course outlines rule requirements that are specific to certified professional operators.
(5) Any applicant who submits incomplete, false, or incorrect information on the application shall be disciplined as set forth in rule 3745-7-12 of the Administrative Code and will not receive certification.
(6) Fulfill the requirements contained in rule 3745-7-06 of the Administrative Code.
(B) An applicant who passed an examination from a director approved examination provider before obtaining the required operating experience shall be designated a professional operator in training, subject to the conditions of paragraph (C) of rule 3745-7-07 of the Administrative Code.(Effective: 8/15/2018 Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 4/2/2018 and 08/15/2023 Promulgated Under: 119.03 Statutory Authority: 6111.46, 6109.04 Rule Amplifies: 6111.46, 6109.04 Prior Effective Dates: 01/01/13)