Chapter 3301-101 - Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship Program
- § 3301-101-01 - Definitions
- § 3301-101-02 - Jon Peterson special needs scholarship program established
- § 3301-101-03 - Eligibility to receive a scholarship
- § 3301-101-04 - Application for a scholarship
- § 3301-101-05 - Responsibilities of the school district of residence and the school district that the student is entitled to attend
- § 3301-101-06 - Awarding scholarships
- § 3301-101-07 - Transfer of scholarship
- § 3301-101-08 - Termination of eligibility
- § 3301-101-09 - Participation by providers
- § 3301-101-10 - Payment of scholarship amounts
- § 3301-101-11 - Entities designated to file applications
- § 3301-101-12 - Dispute resolution and due process requests
- § 3301-101-13 - Program administration
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.