Chapter 3301-13 - Proficiency Tests
- § 3301-13-01 - Definitions
- § 3301-13-02 - Administering required state tests at the designated grades
- § 3301-13-03 - Establishing provisions for the participation of students with disabilities in required state tests administered at the designated grades
- § 3301-13-04 - Establishing provisions for a waiver by the superintendent of public instruction
- § 3301-13-05 - Establishing security and security investigation provisions for tests
- § 3301-13-06 - Scoring and reporting tests
- § 3301-13-07 - Establishing the provisions and decision procedures for the fairness sensitivity review committees
- § 3301-13-08 - [Rescinded]Establishing provisions for an oral administration of the ninth-grade proficiency tests required for graduation
- § 3301-13-09 - Provisions for an excuse from taking any assessment required for graduation for an adult with disabilities or for providing accommodations on any assessment required for graduation for an adult with disabilities, twenty-two or more years of age, and enrolled in adult high school continuation program
- § 3301-13-10 - Standard to develop a plan for any accommodation for or an excuse from statewide tests for students with disabilities in chartered nonpublic schools
- § 3301-13-11 - [Rescinded]Establishing provisions for the exemption of first year limited English proficient students and for the allowance of accommodations for limited English proficient students
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.