Chapter 3745-40 - Sewage Sludge
- § 3745-40-01 - Definitions
- § 3745-40-02 - Purpose, applicability, general requirements, exclusions and prohibitions
- § 3745-40-03 - NPDES permit requirements and biosolids management plan requirements
- § 3745-40-04 - Biosolids classifications
- § 3745-40-05 - Notice and necessary information requirements for biosolids
- § 3745-40-06 - Beneficial use site authorizations for class B biosolids
- § 3745-40-07 - Requirements for the field storage of biosolids and regional facility storage
- § 3745-40-08 - Requirements for the beneficial use of biosolids: general requirements, prohibitions, isolation distance requirements, site specific requirements, and additional site restrictions for the beneficial use of class B biosolids
- § 3745-40-09 - Approved sampling methods, monitoring frequency requirements, record retention and annual reporting requirements
- § 3745-40-10 - Facility storage requirements
- § 3745-40-11 - Signage requirements for beneficial use sites receiving class B biosolids
- § 3745-40-12 - Compliance and enforcement; and spill notification requirements
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.