Or. Admin. R. 423-110-0035 - Grant Agreements
Prior to distributing funds under OAR 423-110-0001 to 423-110-0050, the Youth Development Division shall enter into a grant agreement with the person or entity who is to receive the funds. At a minimum, the grant agreement shall establish the following:
(1) That funds will be rewarded in the form of reimbursements;
(2) Any condition for receiving funds that is necessary to ensure that the funds will be used for the purposes described in OAR 423-110-0015
(3) Requirements related to the keeping of records;
(4) Requirements related to reporting on the use of the funds;
(5) Requirements related to reporting on activities, actions, programming, and outcomes of the grantee or any party that the grantee is acting on behalf of; and
(6) Any other matter that the Youth Development Council requires to be included in a grant agreement
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 417.847
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 417.847
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.