Or. Admin. R. 575-095-0045 - Renewal of Award
Awards made under this program are renewable provided that:
(1) Except as provided in subsection (5), the awardee continues to be enrolled as at least a half-time student in an approved program at an eligible institution;
(2) The awardee is making satisfactory academic progress, as defined by the institution;
(3) Except as provided in subsection (5), the awardee arranges for the Commission to receive a transcript of the academic work completed in the prior year of award and a child care expense document; and
(4) Each awardee's child used to determine eligibility must continue to qualify under 575-095-0005(5).
(5) An awardee who fails to meet the requirements of subsections (1) and (3) may remain eligible to receive an award in the following term if the student is unable to meet the requirement during a period where there exists an active declaration of emergency or executive order restricting the operations of institutions of higher education, or due to the temporary closure of the awardees usual child care facility related to the issuance of the same or similar declarations or orders.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 348
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 348.520-348.530
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.