Or. Admin. R. 819-005-0005 - Definitions
As used in OAR 819-005-0005 to 819-050-0020:
(1) "Ablative" means the total destruction of the epidermis creating a wound pursuant to the definition under OAR 819-005-0005(6) and ORS 676.630(4).
(2) "Applicant" means a natural person applying to be certified as a "certified advanced esthetician" defined in ORS 676.630(2).
(3) "Board" means the Board of Certified Advanced Estheticians.
(4) "Modality" defined under ORS 676.630 means:
(a) Light energy hair removal;
(b) Photo rejuvenation and dyschromia reduction;
(c) Skin rejuvenation;
(d) Cellulite reduction;
(e) Body contouring;
(f) Nonablative tattoo removal.
(5) "FDA" means Food and Drug Administration.
(6) "Nonablative" means involving an action performed on the skin or hair of a person that does not result in the wounding of skin or underlying tissue as defined under ORS 676.630.
(7) "Office" means Health Licensing Office.
Statutory/Other Authority: 676.615, 676.630 & 676.655
Statutes/Other Implemented: 676.630 & 676.655
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.