Division 140 - COLLECTION, RETENTION, PRESERVATION AND CATALOGING OF BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE
- § 137-140-0010 - Policy and Purpose
- § 137-140-0020 - Definitions
- § 137-140-0030 - Safety, Contamination Prevention, and Security of Biological Evidence
- § 137-140-0040 - Documentation Guidelines for Biological Evidence
- § 137-140-0050 - General Collection and Preservation Guidelines for Biological Evidence
- § 137-140-0060 - Storage and Preservation of Biological Evidence
- § 137-140-0070 - Retention Periods for Biological Evidence
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.