Division 33 - OREGON MINED LAND RECLAMATION ACT
- § 632-033-0005 - Purpose of These Rules and Regulations
- § 632-033-0010 - Definitions
- § 632-033-0016 - Exemptions
- § 632-033-0025 - Exploration Permit Requirements
- § 632-033-0030 - Department Action on an Exploration Permit Application
- § 632-033-0035 - Modification of an Exploration Permit
- § 632-033-0040 - Maintaining an Exploration Permit
- § 632-033-0043 - Expiration of an Exploration Permit Obligation
- § 632-033-0045 - Obtaining Financial Security Releases
- § 632-033-0050 - Appeals
- § 632-033-0055 - Penalties
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.