Division 217 - REQUIREMENT FOR PUMP TESTING OF NONEXEMPT WELLS
- § 690-217-0005 - Purpose and Basis for Authority
- § 690-217-0010 - Definitions
- § 690-217-0015 - Policy Statement
- § 690-217-0020 - Requirements and Due Dates for Pump Tests
- § 690-217-0025 - Pump Test Specifications for Wells Other than Flowing Artesian Wells
- § 690-217-0030 - Pump Test Specifications for Flowing Artesian Wells with Pumps
- § 690-217-0035 - Pump Test Specifications for Flowing Artesian Wells Without Pumps
- § 690-217-0040 - Nearby Wells and Streams
- § 690-217-0045 - Acceptable Techniques for Measurement of Water Level and Discharge
- § 690-217-0050 - Qualifications for Conducting Pump Tests
- § 690-217-0055 - Pump Test Reports
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.