Division 4 - DISCRIMINATION FOR ACTIVITY PROTECTED BY THE OREGON SAFE EMPLOYMENT ACT
- § 839-004-0001 - Background, Purpose and Scope of the Oregon Safe Employment Act and these Rules
- § 839-004-0003 - Definitions: Discrimination for Opposition to Practices Prohibited by Oregon Safe Employment Act (OSEA)
- § 839-004-0004 - Repealed
- § 839-004-0011 - Repealed
- § 839-004-0016 - Scope of Protection under ORS 654.062(5)
- § 839-004-0021 - Procedures for Complaints; Statutes of Limitation; Private Right of Action; Statutory Construction; Remedies
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.