Division 2 - ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- § 860-002-0000 - Applicability of Division 002
- § 860-002-0010 - Purpose of Division 002
- § 860-002-0020 - Definitions
- § 860-002-0030 - Initiation of Alternative Dispute Resolution Process
- § 860-002-0040 - Process and Timeline for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- § 860-002-0050 - Contents of a Petition for Alternative Dispute Resolution, Supporting Materials, and Response Requirements
- § 860-002-0060 - Assignment of a Mediator
- § 860-002-0070 - Confidentiality and Use of Statements, Proposals, or Materials in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- § 860-002-0080 - Alternative Dispute Resolution Mediation Session
- § 860-002-0090 - Mediator Evaluation
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.