Utah Admin. Code R313-15-905 - Exemptions to Labeling Requirements
A licensee or registrant is not required to label:
(1) Containers holding licensed or registered material in quantities less than the quantities listed in Appendix C of 10 CFR 20.1001 to 20.2402,(2010), which is incorporated by reference; or
(2) Containers holding licensed or registered material in concentrations less than those specified in Table III of Appendix B of 10 CFR 20.1001 to 20.2402,(2010), which is incorporated by reference; or
(3) Containers attended by an individual who takes the precautions necessary to prevent the exposure of individuals in excess of the limits established by Rule R313-15; or
(4) Containers when they are in transport and packaged and labeled in accordance with the rules of the U.S. Department of Transportation; or
(5) Containers that are accessible only to individuals authorized to handle or use them, or to work in the vicinity of the containers, if the contents are identified to these individuals by a readily available written record. Examples of containers of this type are containers in locations such as water-filled canals, storage vaults, or hot cells. The record shall be retained as long as the containers are in use for the purpose indicated on the record; or
(6) Installed manufacturing or process equipment, such as piping and tanks.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.