Utah Admin. Code R414-504-4 - Quality Improvement Incentive
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
(1) Reimbursement for Nursing Home Quality Improvement Incentives is in accordance with Attachment 4.19-D of the Utah Medicaid State Plan, which is incorporated by reference in Rule R414-1.
(2) Division staff are not required to request additional information relating to any application submission.
(3) Providers shall ensure all necessary information is included in the application in order to qualify.
(4) For applications received and reviewed by division staff prior to the annual submision deadline, if the application is incorrect or lacks sufficient supporting documentation, then the application shall be denied. If it is received prior to the annual submission deadline, the provider may submit a subsequent application that includes all needed supporting documentation for consideration.
(5) For applications received prior to the annual submission deadline and reviewed by division staff after the annual submission deadline, then the provider's application may be considered for qualification of a reduced amount, where possible, based on the submitted documentation.
(6) In all cases, no additional applications, documentation or explanation will be accepted if submitted after the annual submission deadline.