Utah Admin. Code R657-20-18 - Permission to Conduct Falconry Activities on Public or Private Lands
Current through Bulletin No. 2021-18, September 15, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
(1) A falconer must comply with all applicable Federal, State, local, or tribal laws regarding falconry activities, including hunting, on private, public, and tribal lands.
(a) All falconry activities shall be conducted consistent with the trespass requirements in Section 23-20-14.
(b) A person may not engage in any falconry activity on Tribal trust lands without authorization.
(2) Raptor training is not allowed on state waterfowl and wildlife management areas without authorization.
(3) Practicing the sport of falconry without permission is prohibited on all National Parks in Utah
(4) Practicing the sport of falconry without permission is prohibited on all Utah State Parks.
(5) Unless specifically authorized by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, practicing the sport of falconry on National Wildlife Refuges is prohibited.