Chapter 610 - SEWAGE HANDLING AND DISPOSAL REGULATIONS
- Part I - General Framework for Regulations (Article 1 to 2)
- Part II - Procedural Regulations (Article 1 to 3)
- Part III - General Criteria and Methods for Conducting Site Evaluations (Article 1 to 2)
- Part IV - General Criteria for the Selection of a Wastewater Treatment and Disposal System Based on Site Conditions (Article 1 to 5)
- Part V - Design and Construction Criteria (Article 1 to 11)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.