Part IV - General Criteria for the Selection of a Wastewater Treatment and Disposal System Based on Site Conditions
- Article 1 - Site Limitations (§ 12VAC5-610-591 to 12VAC5-610-593)
- Article 2 - Systems Using Naturally Occurring Undisturbed Soil (§ 12VAC5-610-594 to 12VAC5-610-596)
- Article 3 - Systems Using Fill Material (§ 12VAC5-610-597)
- Article 4 - Pump and Haul of Sewage (§ 12VAC5-610-598 to 12VAC5-610-599.3)
- Article 5 - Installation of Residential Sewage Disposal Systems in Political SubdivisionsHaving Soil Drainage Management Contracts with the State Health Department (§ 12VAC5-610-600 to 12VAC5-610-650)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.