Wash. Admin. Code § 314-11-080 - Can liquor be substituted?

Liquor licensees or employees may not:

(a) Tamper, dilute, or fortify any bottle of spirituous liquor;
(b) Sell or serve any spirituous liquor, beer, or wine other than ordered; or
(c) Substitute a nonalcoholic beverage when an alcoholic beverage has been ordered (see WAC 314-11-035 regarding a licensee's responsibility to not serve liquor to an apparently intoxicated person).


Wash. Admin. Code § 314-11-080

Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030, 66.28.100, 66.28.040, 66.28.090, 66.44.010, 66.44.070, 66.44.200, 66.44.270, 66.44.291, 66.44.292, 66.44.310, 66.44.316, 66.44.318, 66.44.340, 66.44.350, and chapter 66.44 RCW. 01-06-014, § 314-11-080, filed 2/26/01, effective 3/29/01.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.