LICENSING AND THE ESCROW OFFICER TEST
- § 208-680-110 - Credit and character report
- § 208-680-125 - Licenses not transferable
- § 208-680-130 - What kind of background check and fingerprinting information may the department require with my application for an escrow agent license?
- § 208-680-135 - What kind of background check and fingerprinting information may the department require with my application for an escrow officer license?
- § 208-680-145 - Escrow officer test
- § 208-680-155 - What escrow officer and agent fees will I be required to pay?
- § 208-680-165 - May the director waive fees under the act?
- § 208-680-170 - What happens if my check is dishonored or my payment of an escrow fee is insufficient?
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.