Chapter 308-29 - Collection agencies and repossession services
- § 308-29-010 - Definitions
- § 308-29-020 - Financial statement
- § 308-29-025 - What records must a licensee maintain at the licensed location?
- § 308-29-030 - Do licensees have to notify the director of changes in ownership, officers, directors, or managing employees?
- § 308-29-045 - Collection agency fees
- § 308-29-050 - Are licensees required to notify the director of lawsuits, judgments, etc., involving the licensee or its employees?
- § 308-29-060 - What are the licensees' obligations when transferring an interest in a collection agency?
- § 308-29-070 - Disclosure of rate of interest
- § 308-29-080 - Does a collection agency have to notify the credit reporting agency when the debt is satisfied?
- § 308-29-085 - Remote work requirements
- § 308-29-090 - Brief adjudicative proceedings-When they can be used
- § 308-29-110 - Conduct of brief adjudicative proceedings
- § 308-29-120 - Appeal process for brief adjudicative proceedings
- § 308-29-130 - Objections to brief adjudicative proceedings and conversion to formal adjudicative hearings
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.