CHAPTER 308-29 - Collection agencies and repossession services (308-29-010 to 308-29-130)
- 308-29-010 - Definitions
- 308-29-020 - Financial statement
- 308-29-025 - What records must a licensee maintain at the licensed location?
- 308-29-030 - Do licensees have to notify the director of changes in ownership, officers, directors, or managing employees?
- 308-29-045 - Collection agency fees
- 308-29-050 - Are licensees required to notify the director of lawsuits, judgments, etc., involving the licensee or its employees?
- 308-29-060 - What are the licensees' obligations when transferring an interest in a collection agency?
- 308-29-070 - Disclosure of rate of interest
- 308-29-080 - Does a collection agency have to notify the credit reporting agency when the debt is satisfied?
- 308-29-085 - Remote work requirements
- 308-29-090 - Brief adjudicative proceedings-When they can be used
- 308-29-110 - Conduct of brief adjudicative proceedings
- 308-29-120 - Appeal process for brief adjudicative proceedings
- 308-29-130 - Objections to brief adjudicative proceedings and conversion to formal adjudicative hearings
The following state regulations pages link to this page.