- § 332-24-201 - Burning permit program - Requirements and exceptions
- § 332-24-205 - General rules-Minimum requirements for all burning
- § 332-24-211 - Specific rules for small fires not requiring a written burning permit
- § 332-24-217 - Burning permit requirements - Penalty
- § 332-24-221 - Specific rules for burning that requires a written burning permit
- § 332-24-261 - Dumping mill waste, forest debris - Creation of a fire hazard - Permits
- § 332-24-271 - Fires for improving and maintaining fire dependent ecosystems
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.