Chapter 415-10 - Purchase of service credit after statutory deadline RCW 41.50.165
- § 415-10-010 - Can I purchase service credit after the statutory deadline?
- § 415-10-020 - Definitions
- § 415-10-030 - Calculation of cost to purchase service credit
- § 415-10-040 - Calculation of cost to purchase service credit for members of PERS Plan 1, TRS Plan 1 or WSPRS Plan 1 or 2
- § 415-10-050 - Restrictions on purchasing service credit
- § 415-10-060 - Crediting service credit purchases
- § 415-10-070 - Requesting an estimate - Requesting a bill
- § 415-10-080 - If I purchase service credit under RCW 41.50.165, can I receive a refund of my payments?
- § 415-10-090 - If I reenter employment after separating from service and withdrawing my plan contributions, must I restore all periods of service?
- § 415-10-100 - Can a Plan 3 member purchase service credit?
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.