Chapter 415-103 - Washington state patrol retirement system (WSPRS)
- § 415-103-010 - WSPRS definitions
- § 415-103-100 - Are payments I receive reportable compensation?
- § 415-103-215 - What are the WSPRS Plan 1 retirement benefit options?
- § 415-103-225 - What are my WSPRS Plan 2 retirement benefit options?
- § 415-103-275 - How do I designate a beneficiary, and who will receive a distribution if I die before retirement?
- § 415-103-300 - Actuarial factors and schedules
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.