Agency - Department of Justice
- Chapter Jus 8 - Sex Offender Registration (Repealed) (§ Jus 8.01 to Jus 8.11)
- Chapter Jus 9 - Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Data Bank (§ Jus 9.01 to Jus 9.10)
- Chapter Jus 10 - Handgun transfers (§ Jus 10.01 to Jus 10.12)
- Chapter Jus 11 - Awards For Victims Of Crime (Subchapter I to II)
- Chapter Jus 12 - Crime Victim And Witness Assistance Program (§ Jus 12.01 to Jus 12.04)
- Chapter Jus 14 - Sale And Distribution Of Oc Products To Private Citizens (Repealed) (§ Jus 14.01 to Jus 14.13)
- Chapter Jus 16 - Enforcement of tobacco master settlement agreement (§ Jus 16.01 to Jus 16.06)
- Chapter Jus 17 - Licenses To Carry Concealed Weapons (§ Jus 17.01 to Jus 17.13)
- Chapter Jus 18 - Certification of Former Federal Law Enforcement Officers (§ Jus 18.01 to Jus 18.10)
- Chapter Jus 19 - Frequent Sobriety Testing Pilot Program (§ Jus 19.01 to Jus 19.16)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.