Agency - Hearing and Speech Examining Board
- Chapter HAS 1 - Licensure of hearing instrument specialists (§ HAS 1.005 to HAS 1.01)
- Chapter HAS 2 - Hearing Instrument Specialists Temporary Trainees (§ HAS 2.01 to HAS 2.02)
- Chapter HAS 3 - Hearing Instrument Specialists Examinations (§ HAS 3.01 to HAS 3.10)
- Chapter HAS 4 - Hearing instrument specialists measurement of human hearing (§ HAS 4.01 to HAS 4.04)
- Chapter HAS 5 - Hearing instrument specialists unprofessional conduct (§ HAS 5.01 to HAS 5.02)
- Chapter HAS 6 - Licensure Of Speech-Language Pathologists, Audiologists And Temporary Licensees (Subchapter I to IV)
- Chapter HAS 7 - Requirements For Renewal (§ HAS 7.01 to HAS 7.06)
- Chapter HAS 8 - Continuing Education Requirements (§ HAS 8.01 to HAS 8.05)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.