456 U.S. 742
The case you are viewing is cited by the following Supreme Court decisions.
- State of SOUTH CAROLINA, Plaintiff v. Donald T. REGAN, Secretary of the Treasury of the United States.
- Joe G. GARCIA, Appellant v. SAN ANTONIO METROPOLITAN TRANSIT AUTHORITY et al. Raymond J. DONOVAN, Secretary of Labor, Appellant v. SAN ANTONIO METROPOLITAN TRANSIT AUTHORITY et al.
- CONSOLIDATED EDISON COMPANY OF NEW YORK, INC. v. PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION OF NEW YORK, et al
- Otis R. BOWEN, Secretary of Health and Human Services, Petitioner v. AMERICAN HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION et al.
- PUERTO RICO, Petitioner, v. Terry E. BRANSTAD et al.
- State of SOUTH CAROLINA, Plaintiff v. James A. BAKER, III, Secretary of the Treasury of the United States.
- CITY OF RICHMOND, Appellant v. J.A. CROSON COMPANY.
- Mark HOWLETT, a Minor, By and Through Elizabeth HOWLETT, His Mother, Natural Guardian and Next Friend, Petitioner v. Scott ROSE, as Superintendent of Schools for Pinellas County, Florida, et al.
- NEW YORK, Petitioner, v. UNITED STATES et al. COUNTY OF ALLEGANY, NEW YORK, Petitioner, v. UNITED STATES. COUNTY OF CORTLAND, NEW YORK, Petitioner, v. UNITED STATES et al.
- UNITED STATES, Petitioner v. Alfonso LOPEZ, Jr.
- U.S. TERM LIMITS, INC., et al., Petitioners, v. Ray THORNTON et al. Winston BRYANT, Attorney General of Arkansas, Petitioner, v. Bobbie E. HILL et al.
- CITY OF EDMONDS, Petitioner v. OXFORD HOUSE, INC., et al.
- Marian JOHNSON, et al., Petitioners, v. Kristine L. FANKELL.
- Jay PRINTZ, Sheriff/Coroner, Ravalli County, Montana, Petitioner, v. UNITED STATES. Richard MACK, Petitioner, v. UNITED STATES.
- Syllabus NOTE: Where it is feasible, a syllabus (headnote) will be released, as is being done in connection with this case, at the time the opinion is issued. The syllabus constitutes no part of the opinion of the Court but has been prepared by the Reporter of Decisions for the convenience of the reader. See United States v. Detroit Timber & Lumber Co., 200 U.S. 321, 337.
- ARKANSAS ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE CORPORATION, Appellant v. ARKANSAS PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.
- NEW YORK et al. v. FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION ET AL.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION, Appellant v. WYOMING et al.