30 U.S. Code § 1201 - Congressional findings
 So in original. The period probably should be a semicolon.
This chapter, referred to in pars. (e), (f), and (k), was in the original “this Act”, meaning Pub. L. 95–87, Aug. 3, 1977, 91 Stat. 445, as amended, which enacted this chapter and amended section 1114 of Title 18, Crimes and Criminal Procedure. For complete classification of this Act to the Code, see Short Title note set out below and Tables.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Ala. Admin. Code r. 880-X-2D-.06 - 880-X-2D-.06 - Additional Requirements For Coal Removal Incidental To Abandoned Mine Land Projects
- IL Admin. Code 62.1772.12 - Section 1772.12 - Permit Requirements for Exploration Removing More Than 250 Tons of Coal
- IL Admin. Code 62.1850.16 - Section 1850.16 - Denial, Issuance of Notice of Infraction, Suspension, Revocation, and other Administrative Actions
- IL Admin. Code 8.700.APPENDIX H - Section 700.APPENDIX H - Illinois Department of Mines and Minerals' Agricultural Land Preservation Policy Statement
- 312 Ind. Admin. Code 25-4-114 - 312 IAC 25-4-114 - Review, public participation, and approval or disapproval of permit applications; permit terms and conditions; review of permit applications
- 312 Ind. Admin. Code 25-4-115 - 312 IAC 25-4-115 - Review, public participation, and approval or disapproval of permit applications; permit terms and conditions; permit approval or denial
- 10 CSR 40-8.020 - 10 CSR 40-8.020 - Exemption for Coal Extraction Incident to Government-Financed Highway or Other Construction
- N.D. Admin. Code 69-05.2-04-01.1 - 69-05.2-04-01.1 - Areas unsuitable for mining - Areas where surface coal mining operations are prohibited or limited.
- N.D. Admin. Code 69-05.2-10-01 - 69-05.2-10-01 - Permit applications - Public notices of filing and entering data into the applicant violator system.
- N.D. Admin. Code 69-05.2-10-03 - 69-05.2-10-03 - Permit applications - Criteria for permit approval or denial.
- Ohio Admin. Code 3745-39-04 - 3745-39-04 - Ohio EPA NPDES requirements for industries, including construction activities, and large and medium MS4s.
- 9 Va. Admin. Code § 25-151-160 - 9VAC25-151-160 - Sector H - Coal mines and coal mining-related facilities.