473 U.S. 172
The case you are viewing is cited by the following Supreme Court decisions.
- UNITED STATES, Petitioner v. RIVERSIDE BAYVIEW HOMES, INC., et al.
- MacDONALD, SOMMER & FRATES, Appellant v. YOLO COUNTY et al.
- FIRST ENGLISH EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH OF GLENDALE, Appellant, v. COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
- J. Paul PRESEAULT, et ux., Petitioners v. INTERSTATE COMMERCE COMMISSION et al.
- John K. YEE, et al., Petitioners v. CITY OF ESCONDIDO, CALIFORNIA.
- David H. LUCAS, Petitioner, v. SOUTH CAROLINA COASTAL COUNCIL.
- R. Gordon DARBY, et al., Petitioners, v. Henry G. CISNEROS, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, et al.
- Bernadine SUITUM, Petitioner, v. TAHOE REGIONAL PLANNING AGENCY.
- Thomas R. PHILLIPS, et al., Petitioners, v. WASHINGTON LEGAL FOUNDATION et al.
- Syllabus NOTE: Where it is feasible, a syllabus (headnote) will be released, as is being done in connection with this case, at the time the opinion is issued. The syllabus constitutes no part of the opinion of the Court but has been prepared by the Reporter of Decisions for the convenience of the reader. See United States v. Detroit Timber & Lumber Co., 200 U.S. 321, 337.
- CITY OF MONTEREY, Petitioner v. DEL MONTE DUNES AT MONTEREY, LTD., and Monterey-Del Monte Dunes Corporation
- NOTICE: This opinion is subject to formal revision before publication in the preliminary print of the United States Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter of Decisions, Supreme Court of the United States, Washington, D. C. 20543, of any typographical or other formal errors, in order that corrections may be made before the preliminary print goes to press. ANTHONY PALAZZOLO, PETITIONER v. RHODE ISLAND et al.