10 U.S. Code Chapter 22, Subchapter II - MAPS, CHARTS, AND GEODETIC PRODUCTS
- § 451. Maps, charts, and books
- § 452. Pilot charts
- § 453. Sale of maps, charts, and navigational publications: prices; use of proceeds
- § 454. Exchange of mapping, charting, and geodetic data with foreign countries, international organizations, nongovernmental organizations, and academic institutions
- § 455. Maps, charts, and geodetic data: public availability; exceptions
- § 456. Civil actions barred
- § 457. Operational files previously maintained by or concerning activities of National Photographic Interpretation Center: authority to withhold from public disclosure
2011—Pub. L. 112–81, div. A, title IX, § 923(b)(2),Dec. 31, 2011, 125 Stat. 1539, added item 454 and struck out former item 454 “Exchange of mapping, charting, and geodetic data with foreign countries and international organizations”.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.