10 U.S. Code Chapter 79 - CORRECTION OF MILITARY RECORDS
- § 1551 - Correction of name after separation from service under an assumed name
- § 1552 - Correction of military records: claims incident thereto
- § 1553 - Review of discharge or dismissal
- § 1554 - Review of retirement or separation without pay for physical disability
- § 1554a - Review of separation with disability rating of 20 percent disabled or less
- § 1554b - Confidential review of characterization of terms of discharge of members of the armed forces who are victims of sex-related offenses
- § 1555 - Professional staff
- § 1556 - Ex parte communications prohibited
- § 1557 - Timeliness standards for disposition of applications before Corrections Boards
- § 1558 - Review of actions of selection boards: correction of military records by special boards; judicial review
- § 1559 - Personnel limitation
1962—Pub. L. 87–651, title I, § 110(b), Sept. 7, 1962, 76 Stat. 510, substituted “discharge or dismissal” for “discharges or dismissals” in item 1553, and “retirement or separation without pay for physical disability” for “decisions of retiring boards and similar boards” in item 1554.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.