10 U.S. Code Chapter 135 - SPACE PROGRAMS
- § 2271 - Management of space programs: joint program offices and officer management programs
- § 2272 - Space science and technology strategy: coordination
- § 2273 - Policy regarding assured access to space: national security payloads
- § 2273a - Operationally Responsive Space Program Office
- § 2274 - Space situational awareness services and information: provision to non-United States Government entities
- § 2275 - Reports on integration of acquisition and capability delivery schedules for segments of major satellite acquisition programs and funding for such programs
- § 2276 - Commercial space launch cooperation
- § 2277 - Report on foreign counter-space programs
- § 2278 - Notification of foreign interference of national security space
- § 2279 - Foreign commercial satellite services
- § 2279a - Principal advisor on space control
- § 2279b - Council on Oversight of the Department of Defense Positioning, Navigation, and Timing Enterprise
2009—Pub. L. 111–84, div. A, title IX, § 912(b), Oct. 28, 2009, 123 Stat. 2431, added item 2274 and struck out former item 2274 “Space surveillance network: pilot program for provision of satellite tracking support to entities outside United States Government”.
2006—Pub. L. 109–364, div. A, title IX, § 913(b)(2), Oct. 17, 2006, 120 Stat. 2357, substituted “Operationally Responsive Space Program Office” for “Operationally responsive national security payloads and buses: separate program element required” in item 2273a.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.