10 U.S. Code Subchapter I - DEFENSE COMMISSARY AND EXCHANGE SYSTEMS
prev | next
- § 2481 - Defense commissary and exchange systems: existence and purpose
- § 2482 - Commissary stores: criteria for establishment or closure; store size
- § 2483 - Commissary stores: use of appropriated funds to cover operating expenses
- § 2484 - Commissary stores: merchandise that may be sold; uniform surcharges and pricing
- § 2485 - Commissary stores: operation
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.