10 U.S. Code Chapter 1201 - AUTHORIZED STRENGTHS AND DISTRIBUTION IN GRADE
prev | next
- § 12001. Authorized strengths: reserve components
- § 12002. Authorized strengths: Army and Air Force reserve components, exclusive of members on active duty
- § 12003. Authorized strengths: commissioned officers in an active status
- § 12004. Strength in grade: reserve general and flag officers in an active status
- § 12005. Strength in grade: commissioned officers in grades below brigadier general or rear admiral (lower half) in an active status
- § 12006. Strength limitations: authority to waive in time of war or national emergency
- § 12007. Reserve officers of the Army: distribution
- § 12008. Army Reserve and Air Force Reserve: warrant officers
- § 12009. Army and Air Force reserve components: temporary increases
- § 12010. Computations for Navy Reserve and Marine Corps Reserve: rule when fraction occurs in final result
- § 12011. Authorized strengths: reserve officers on active duty or on full-time National Guard duty for administration of the reserves or the National Guard
- § 12012. Authorized strengths: senior enlisted members on active duty or on full-time National Guard duty for administration of the reserves or the National Guard
2006—Pub. L. 109–163, div. A, title V, § 515(b)(4)(H),Jan. 6, 2006, 119 Stat. 3235, substituted “Navy Reserve” for “Naval Reserve” in item 12010.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.