11 U.S. Code Subchapter II - ACCESS OF FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVES AND CREDITORS TO THE COURT
- § 1509 - Right of direct access
- § 1510 - Limited jurisdiction
- § 1511 - Commencement of case under section 301, 302, or 303
- § 1512 - Participation of a foreign representative in a case under this title
- § 1513 - Access of foreign creditors to a case under this title
- § 1514 - Notification to foreign creditors concerning a case under this title
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.