12 U.S. Code Chapter 7 - FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION
- FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION; GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS (§§ 636...636h to 640–1)
- DISTRICT ORGANIZATIONS UNDER SUPERVISION OF FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION; FARM CREDIT DISTRICTS AND FARM CREDIT BOARDS (§ 640a...640l)
- SUBCHAPTER I - FEDERAL LAND BANKS, JOINT-STOCK LAND BANKS, AND FEDERAL LAND BANK ASSOCIATIONS (§§ 641 to 1012)
- SUBCHAPTER II - LOANS TO FARMERS BY LAND BANK COMMISSIONER (§§ 1016 to 1017..)
- SUBCHAPTER II–A - FEDERAL FARM MORTGAGE CORPORATION (§§ 1020...1020a–1 to 1020d...1020h)
- SUBCHAPTER II–B - LOANS TO FARMERS BY GOVERNOR OF FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION (§§ 1020i...1020n to 1020o)
- SUBCHAPTER III - FEDERAL INTERMEDIATE CREDIT BANKS (§§ 1021.. to 1129)
- SUBCHAPTER IV - PRODUCTION CREDIT ASSOCIATIONS (§§ 1131 to 1131j)
- SUBCHAPTER V - REGIONAL BANKS FOR COOPERATIVES AND CENTRAL BANK FOR COOPERATIVES (§§ 1134...1134e to 1134f...1134m)
- SUBCHAPTER VI - PROVISIONS COMMON TO PRODUCTION CREDIT ASSOCIATIONS, AND REGIONAL AND CENTRAL BANKS FOR COOPERATIVES (§§ 1138...1138c to 1138f)
The bulk of this chapter was repealed by Pub. L. 92–181, § 5.26(a), Dec. 10, 1971, 85 Stat. 625, which completely rewrote the farm credit laws and represented a fundamental reworking of the statutory basis for the farm credit system. The farm credit system is covered in chapter 23 (§ 2001 et seq.) of this title. See notes set out under section 2001 of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.