12 U.S. Code Chapter 7A - AGRICULTURAL MARKETING
- § 1141 - Declaration of policy; effective merchandising of agricultural commodities; speculation; cooperative marketing; surpluses; administration of chapter
- § 1141a - Repealed. Aug. 6, 1953, ch. 335, § 19, 67 Stat. 400
- § 1141b - General powers of Farm Credit Administration
- § 1141c - Special powers of administration
- § 1141d - Revolving fund
- § 1141d-1 - Interest rates on loans made from revolving fund
- § 1141e - Loans to cooperative associations
- § 1141f - Miscellaneous loan provisions
- § 1141g - Omitted
- § 1141h - Avoidance of duplication; cooperation with other governmental establishments; obtaining information and data; cooperation with States, Territories, and agencies or subdivisions thereof; indicating research problems; transfer of offices, functions, etc.
- § 1141i - Examination of books and accounts
- § 1141j - Miscellaneous provisions
This chapter contains the Agricultural Marketing Act, approved June 15, 1929.
In view of the amendments to the Agricultural Marketing Act made by the Farm Credit Act of 1933, approved June 16, 1933, and by the Farm Credit Act of 1935, approved June 3, 1935, and of the transfer of its administration to the Governor of the Farm Credit Administration by Executive Order No. 6084, set out preceding section 2241 of this title, the provisions of the Agricultural Marketing Act, as amended, have been transferred to this chapter from Title 7, Agriculture.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.