Notwithstanding the exemption set forth in section 80a–6(f) of this title, section 80a–47 of this title shall apply to a business development company to the same extent as if it were a registered closed-end investment company, except that the provisions of section 80a–47(a) of this title shall not be construed to require any company which is not an investment company within the meaning of section 80a–3(a) of this title to comply with the provisions of this subchapter which are applicable to a business development company solely because such company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of, or directly or indirectly controlled by, a business development company.
15 U.S. Code § 80a–64 - Preventing compliance with subchapter; liability of controlling persons
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Alaska Admin. Code Title 3 § 08.085 - 3 AAC 08.085 - Notice filings for offerings of investment company securities, face-amount certificate companies, and unit investment trusts
- Alaska Admin. Code Title 3 § 21.281 - 3 AAC 21.281 - Investment transactions with affiliated or controlling persons for a life and health insurer
- Alaska Admin. Code Title 3 § 21.370 - 3 AAC 21.370 - Investment transactions with affiliated or controlling persons for a property and casualty insurer
- Alaska Admin. Code Title 3 § 21.660 - 3 AAC 21.660 - Authorized assuming insurer maintaining a trust fund.
- Fla. Admin. Code r. 69W-200.002 - 69W-200.002 - General Industry Standards Incorporated by Reference
- Miss. Admin. Code. 1-14-6.35 - Rule 6.35 - Custody of Client Funds or Securities by Investment Advisers.