16 U.S. Code § 673b - National Elk Refuge in Wyoming
The following-described lands of the Jackson Hole National Monument are made a part of the National Elk Refuge and shall be administered hereafter in accordance with the laws applicable to said refuge:
sixth principal meridian
Township 42 north, range 116 west: Those portions of sections 24, 25, 26, and 35 lying east of the east right-of-way line of United States Highway Numbered 187, and lying south and east of the north and west bank of the Gros Ventre River.
Township 42 north, range 115 west: Those portions of sections 8, 9, 10, 17, 18, and 19 lying south and east of the north and west bank of the Gros Ventre River; section 20; section 29, northwest quarter; section 30, north half.
Township 41 north, range 116 west: Entire portion now in Jackson Hole National Monument except that portion in section 2 lying west of the east right-of-way line of United States Highway Numbered 187.
Containing in all six thousand three hundred and seventy-six acres, more or less.
The Jackson Hole National Monument, referred to in text, was created in Wyoming by Presidential Proc. No. 2578, Mar. 15, 1943, 57 Stat. 731. For provisions transferring other lands of such former national monument, see sections 406d–1 and 482m of this title.
Revocation of temporary withdrawals of public lands in aid of legislation pertaining to parks, monuments, etc., adjacent to Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, see note set out under section 406d–1 of this title.
Repeal of laws inconsistent with act Sept. 14, 1950, see note set out under section 406d–1 of this title.