19 U.S. Code Part II - Imposition of Antidumping Duties
- § 1673. Imposition of antidumping duties
- § 1673a. Procedures for initiating an antidumping duty investigation
- § 1673b. Preliminary determinations
- § 1673c. Termination or suspension of investigation
- § 1673d. Final determinations
- § 1673e. Assessment of duty
- § 1673f. Treatment of difference between deposit of estimated antidumping duty and final assessed duty under antidumping duty order
- § 1673g. Conditional payment of antidumping duty
- § 1673h. Establishment of product categories for short life cycle merchandise
- § 1673i. Repealed.]
The designation “Part II” was in the original “Subtitle B” and was editorially changed in order to conform the numbering format of this subtitle to the usages employed in the codification of the remainder of the Tariff Act of 1930 as originally enacted.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.