- § 1087kk. Amount of need
- § 1087ll. Cost of attendance
- § 1087mm. Family contribution
- § 1087nn. Determination of expected family contribution; data elements
- § 1087oo. Family contribution for dependent students
- § 1087pp. Family contribution for independent students without dependents other than a spouse
- § 1087qq. Family contribution for independent students with dependents other than a spouse
- § 1087rr. Regulations; updated tables
- § 1087ss. Simplified needs test
- § 1087tt. Discretion of student financial aid administrators
- § 1087uu. Disregard of student aid in other Federal programs
- § 1087uu–1. Native American students
- § 1087vv. Definitions
20 U.S. Code Part F - Need Analysis
Part F of title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, Pub. L. 89–329, which comprises this part, was formerly classified to part E of this subchapter. See Codification note preceding section 1087a of this title.
A prior part F, consisting of part G of title IV of Pub. L. 89–329, was redesignated part G of this subchapter.