20 U.S. Code Part F - Need Analysis
- § 1087kk - Amount of need
- § 1087ll - Cost of attendance
- § 1087mm - Family contribution
- § 1087nn - Determination of expected family contribution; data elements
- § 1087oo - Family contribution for dependent students
- § 1087pp - Family contribution for independent students without dependents other than a spouse
- § 1087qq - Family contribution for independent students with dependents other than a spouse
- § 1087rr - Regulations; updated tables
- § 1087ss - Simplified needs test
- § 1087tt - Discretion of student financial aid administrators
- § 1087uu - Disregard of student aid in other Federal programs
- § 1087uu–1 - Native American students
- § 1087vv - Definitions
Part F of title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, Pub. L. 89–329, which comprises this part, was formerly classified to part E of this subchapter. See Codification note preceding section 1087a of this title.
A prior part F, consisting of part G of title IV of Pub. L. 89–329, was redesignated part G of this subchapter.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.