Quick search by citation:

25 U.S. Code § 1833 - Use of funds

Interest deposited, pursuant to section 1832(b)(2)(C) of this title, in the trust fund of any tribally controlled college or university may be periodically withdrawn and used, at the discretion of such college or university, to defray any expenses associated with the operation of such college or university, including expense of operations and maintenance, administration, academic and support personnel, community and student services programs, and technical assistance.

Editorial Notes

1998—Pub. L. 105–244 substituted “controlled college or university” for “controlled community college” and substituted “such college or university” for “such college” in two places.

Statutory Notes and Related Subsidiaries
Effective Date of 1998 Amendment

Amendment by Pub. L. 105–244 effective Oct. 1, 1998, except as otherwise provided in Pub. L. 105–244, see section 3 of Pub. L. 105–244, set out as a note under section 1001 of Title 20, Education.