25 U.S. Code § 450 - Transferred
prev | next
Section 450 was editorially reclassified as section 5301 of this title.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Alaska Admin. Code Title 12 § 40.981 - 12 AAC 40.981 - Federal licensure exemptions for persons who practice in an Alaska tribal health program
- Alaska Admin. Code Title 12 § 52.150 - 12 AAC 52.150 - Proof of licensure for individual pharmacists working for tribal health programs
- 10 144 Me. Code R. Ch. 301 - Ch. 301 - Food Supplement Program (formerly Maine Food Stamp Certification Manual)
- Miss. Admin. Code. 23-102-3.18 - Rule 3.18 - Qualified Aliens Not Subject to Eligibility Restrictions.
- Nev. Admin. Code § 641C.276 - 641C.276 - Native American Alcohol and Drug Counselors: Qualifications for certificate; designation.
- Nev. Admin. Code § 641C.277 - 641C.277 - Native American Alcohol and Drug Counselors: Certification without examination.
- Nev. Admin. Code § 641C.278 - 641C.278 - Native American Alcohol and Drug Counselors: Authorized activities.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:4-3-07 - 5101:4-3-07 - Food assistance: citizenship, alien status, and reporting illegal aliens.