25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter XLI - MENOMINEE TRIBE OF WISCONSIN: RESTORATION OF FEDERAL SUPERVISION
- § 903. Definitions
- § 903a. Federal recognition
- § 903b. Menominee Restoration Committee
- § 903c. Tribal constitution and bylaws
- § 903d. Transfer of assets of Menominee Enterprises, Inc.
- § 903e. Rules and regulations
- § 903f. Authorization of appropriations
- § 903g. Exemption from advertising requirement for contracts for labor or supplies
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.