28 U.S. Code Chapter 154 - SPECIAL HABEAS CORPUS PROCEDURES IN CAPITAL CASES
- § 2261 - Prisoners in State custody subject to capital sentence; appointment of counsel; requirement of rule of court or statute; procedures for appointment
- § 2262 - Mandatory stay of execution; duration; limits on stays of execution; successive petitions
- § 2263 - Filing of habeas corpus application; time requirements; tolling rules
- § 2264 - Scope of Federal review; district court adjudications
- § 2265 - Certification and judicial review
- § 2266 - Limitation periods for determining applications and motions
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.