31 U.S. Code § 312 - Terrorism and financial intelligence
The date of enactment of this section, referred to in subsecs. (a)(1) and (e), is the date of the enactment of Pub. L. 108–447, which was approved Dec. 8, 2004.
For the Bank Secrecy Act, referred to in subsec. (a)(4)(A), see Short Title note set out under section 1951 of Title 12, Banks and Banking, and Tables.
Section 105 of the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2004, referred to in subsec. (b)(4)(A), is section 105 of Pub. L. 108–177, title I, Dec. 13, 2003, 117 Stat. 2603, which enacted section 311 of this title. For complete classification of section 105 to the Code, see Tables.
2015—Subsec. (d). Pub. L. 114–22 substituted “section 9705” for “section 9703”.
Reference to Community Management Staff deemed to be a reference to the staff of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, see section 1081(c) of Pub. L. 108–458, set out as a note under section 3001 of Title 50, War and National Defense.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2005
- Bank and Savings Association Holding Company and Depository Institution Regulatory Improvements Act of 2010
- Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2005
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2005
- Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development, and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2005